This plaque reads as follows
"Family cemetery of Benjamin Crowley and a number of his descendents. Heirs included the Hudgens and Webb family. Their home was located 100 yards southeast of this area.
They settled here in the year 1802. This area was a land grant from the King of England.
This project was accomplished under the planning, coordination, and supervision of John W. Crowley.